Learning Math is Fun!

Teaching plan 
I am teach mathematic in Elementary School. I have to teach subject for 2 days from 07.30 AM until 04.30 PM ( 5 class ). Sometimes I also help the teacher hold the class and I help the teacher to teach in front of the class. Before I teach in front of the class I make a lasson plan first, the material taken from textbooks is then developed so that it is easier for students to understand and after they have been corrected by my coordinator teacher in class. After getting the correction I corrected, then I made a power point for teaching materials in class, I also made a number of rewords to be distributed to students, so students were more active in the learning process. A.   Curriculum

Education 
School/ Level
Grades 
Age
years
Notes

primary

Elementary  

 1-6

 6-12

6
elementary school convert the first six years of compulsory education ( grades 1-6) informally divided into 3 years of primary level and 3 years of intermediate level.


The curriculum used here is the curriculum in the selection, which is a curriculum created by the Ministry of Education in the Philippines. According to the information I got at school, this CPU uses the curriculum for 12 k, which k to 12 is under the auspices of the Philippine government.

Teaching Practice 
Hi here I will tell you about my teaching experience in the Philippines, this is my first time teaching in front of students. Interestingly, I am very extraordinary, but really I am very nervous, HAHA. I took MTK lessons in grade 5, because in my opinion MTK lessons are very common if they are accepted in different countries.

Before I teach I observe first, after that I discuss how the teacher teaches in class, how to handle students when not focused in class, and also every help me help the teacher arrange for help requires class, etc. After I made my observations, I was bombed by a guardian class in class 5 matekatika. After being given material for class 5, I got the material "Faction and kinds of faction", after being given the material then I gave a way to make a lasson plan etc.
After revising, I started making power points for 5th grade students and I also looked for dance videos for children, because people in Pilippine really like dance.

After that my opportunity to teach, I was afraid but I was excited. All students were happy with what I was teaching and I made it my intention to explain the material that I was going to deliver. After that I taught in class 5 full days from 7.30 to 4.20
so the education system at Elemtary centaral university is different from Indonesia, if in Indonesia 1 teacher is approved by several subject matter in one class, in the Philippines they are engaged in learning to study, for example in me getting math class then on the same full day, students who come to learn math in my class, if you want to learn English, mapeh, robotic, tick, biology etc. they tidy up books to study in their respective rooms.

Okay, back again. Here I am looking for strategies on how to keep students focused in learning, first I plan the enthusiasm first before learning by giving videos then they sing & dance together in class after that I provide motivation in accordance with what I want to teach about fractions, after giving gave me learning my learning material explaining through audio visual, then I made some examples on the board writing about fractions and who can answer then I gave reword namely candy and key chain from Indonesia. the first day I taught them very active and I am glad they were very fun during the teaching and learning process.





Next second day teach:
They are still very exited when I want to teach in class. Someone asked "Ma'am will you teach again in class" then I answered "Yes I will teach Kinds of Faction today" and they said "Yesss".
One word yes is very meaningful for me, because it makes me even more excited to teach in the classroom.
After that I entered the classroom using the UHAMKA alma mater to teach in the classroom. Then I prepare the material that I have prepared and bring it from the dormitory. After everything was ready for me to teach again, first of all I used to display videos and dance first with the hope of building the children's enthusiasm for learning, after that I gave motivation about fraction related to daily life. After that I reviewed the lessons learned yesterday.
After merivew I entered the core material, after the core speaker I gave several examples of students I chose in Rendon to answer questions at the power point and gave students the opportunity to answer questions on the board. After that I gave the questions to be done in each Note Book.
After everything is finished working on the problem, we discuss it together in front of the class and the secretary corrects the results of the answers in each book. After everything is finished then the class is over. I repeat this lesson 5 times a day.After everything is finished we pulanng together.The differences between Indonesian and Philippine education are the first to make subject matter easier and simpler. Then the second one is that their language is very fluent in English, it is natural because English is here as the second language, the third is how they submit their opinions, children are more willing to ask almost all classes raise their hands when I give questions etc. Here I teach using pyoktor, tuilis board, and the source of lessons is sourced from student textbooks. I am very grateful because students are very active and they are very taught by mathematics by me, hopefully the knowledge that I provide can be useful for the future, aminnn.I have also been given the opportunity to teach in the classroom, to replace the teacher teaching in the classroom and direct the children to stay focused in the classroom.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Summary and suggestion