Hello Philippine

DAY ONE :
Hello, I am Wening Wuri Astuti form university of Muhammadiyah Prof.Dr. Hamka majoring Primary Teacher Education and I am a part of SEA TEACHER BATCH 8 (  Agust 12 - September 9 )
Starting a travel blog is an awesome way to document your adventures around the world. share all of the amazing places, experiences, and people you meet along your travels.  
I am interested in teaching abroad I want to improve myself and get out of my comfort zone. I know this program from a student of Uhamka, I saw it from Instagram. I saw from the insta story from Iqlima, he was accepted in the seatecher batch 6 program, and since then I have linked with me to be able to join the program. Then I found out about this program and starting in this 6th semester I took part in the selection in Uhamka, and thank God I was selected to qualify for the sea tercher batch 8 program.
                                                 
I started my blog as for projrct SEA TEACHER in Philippine at CENTRAL PHILIPPINE UNIVERCITY. This is my first time going to aboard. I didn't think it was like a dream that I could pass the 3rd internship selection stage in the Philippines.

Okay I will tell you about my journey starting from my departure, my compilation there, and until I return to Indonesia. Happy reading ^^

Precisely on Sunday August 11 I went to the airport with my family and Dinda. dinda is a representative from UMSU to join the seateacher program.
We leave home at 7 o’clock in the night, Me, Dinda and Ikke ( Ikke is a representative of UII ) boarded the same plane to fly to the Philippines. Then we meet and have dinner. after that we said goodbye to take care of tickets and take care of documents at Immigration before flying to the Philippines.




So on August 12 at 23:25 take off to Manila and we arrived here in manila at 04.00 o’clock, and we are transit in manila for 2 hours and after this we are transit flight to Iloilo City. 





So ya join us adventure in Iloili City, bat the way This is my first time here, in Iloilo City. I’m inceredibly exited and I hope to see you there. 
Okay after we were welcomed by another party from the CPU, they welcomed us with printed paper with our names on it, it was very funny. They were all friendly, after we met, we took a picture together.


After my documentation, Ikke (from islamic university , and Dinda (from University of muhamadiyan of Sumatra utara) we went to the car to get to the dormitory. Before heading to the dormitory, we were invited to eat together at a cafe in the Philippines, and we were introduced to typical Filipino food. 


The food here tastes similar to Indonesian food, the only difference is the food here is not spicy.
Then after we finished eating, we were taken to the supermarket to buy necessities in the dormitory such as rice, oil, eggs, snacks, instat noodles for stock for the next few months.


After we want to pay the party from the CPU also gives us 1 sack of rice, eggs, chicken filet, onions, carrot etc. We are very happy because besides they welcomed us warmly they also provided food for in the dormitory, we are just wanna say Maraming Salamat. Maraming Salamat is Thank you ( Tagalog ).
After finished our buy something for in CPU, we are going to dormitory in CPU. So ya, in Iliilo we are going to CPU and we are staying here ( Dormitory in Central Philippine University)  at agust 12 until sept 9st. 
After that we were given directions at the dormitory , where we cooked, dried clothes, and we were directed if we didn't use lights we had to turn it off to save energy etc.
I am very happy. Bcs people in here is very friendly and welcome. In here we are also get more than enough facilities provided from Central philippine University.
Maraming Salamat po ^^

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Summary and suggestion

Learning Math is Fun!